lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*gallops into Court House (on horse back) with firmly handcuffed prisoner/Kade*
Judge Sebias, I come on behalf of Sheriff Keva. This criminal was spying on the Sheriff's office, obviously trying to find out secret information. Sheriff Keva is currently sorting out some very important business but she'll come if she has time. (I hope)
*dismounts, still holding Kade by the collar, and waits for further instruction*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Yeah, I'm already here, and I'm first in line, so you're gonna have to wait your turn.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Sheriff's orders. Do as you're told.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

That was for the Kade in the sheriff office thread, not me.  I've been waiting for weeks, you gotta wait your turn.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Kade is Kade. They don't multiply. *looks down at Kade, then back up at Kade* On second thoughts, maybe they do. Carry on.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

*glares at Eb* It could be slightly less amusing when you find yourself in possession of two husbands, rather than just one.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 10, 2020, 03:24:42 PM
Soooo... when can I bring my case forward?  @Sebias of Redwall
Sure! Go ahead, Kade. I've been waiting to hear this one for a while anyway.  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Great!  Ok, so, I've had this suspicion for awhile and so I had PI Verdauga do some investigating for me, and I believe that we've uncovered something diabolical.  I didn't want to believe it, but... well, we'll just have to see.  You see, the thing is...

Spoiler
Eb and Lass are actually the SAME PERSON!  I had initially suspected that Teer might be a part of this as well, but the evidence didn't support it.
[close]

*Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN*

And below I'll post some of the proof that Verdauga managed to dig up.  These are actual posts he managed to overhear from the culprit.

Spoiler
In no particular order:

Lass: no, but I can...*shapeshifts into Ebby* Shoot...this is not good. *shapeshifts back*
Ebantu: That was weird. There were two of me for a moment. I think one is all the forum can handle, Lass.
Lass: 144% done....Huh???
Ebantu: 144% is not possible because cent is one hundred so per cent can only go up to one hundred.
L: Cheese!!!
E: How random do you get, Lass?!
L: *is scared for my sisters wellbeing. (because I know that she's not)*
E: *isn't scared for my sister's wellbeing, Verdauga has a knife so he can protect her*
E: *whispers to Lass* They switched identities. [in response to Kade and Skarzs acting as if they were the same.]
L:  and it's mine  (yes I am teers sister)
E:*Gulps* Sorry. Teer's my friend in real life. I'm allowed to tease her. It might be hazardous to my health, though.
How's this?
[close]

Seems rather incriminating, doesn't it? 
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Ooh, this will be interesting. I think I'll withhold from testifying in this situation. The persons in question can get rather aggressive.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

... I wasn't expecting that response.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!