News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Don't think so. It's 5:40 am for them at the moment.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Well, this should speed things up considerably then.  ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Also, the perpetrator has already confessed via all three accounts.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Well. That's that then. Next!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

NO, you have to sentence them to... something!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Well, I shipped Teer with Verdie, and Eb with Kade. I think they're punished enough as it is.  ;D

Booklover

While this isn't fully relevant to this thread, I would like to bring to your attention the proposed @lass of something much + @Scott McLamok ship.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Nods* Thanks, Booklover.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 25, 2020, 05:05:22 PM
Well, I shipped Teer with Verdie, and Eb with Kade. I think they're punished enough as it is.  ;D

There is no punishment there, only joy.  Now, do your job!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 25, 2020, 05:05:22 PM
The former is in diametric opposition to punishment.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

*Peers over glasses, down nose, and up at Seb.*

Justice is no laughing matter.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Peers over glasses, down nose, and down at Verdauga*

Are you asking for a death sentence, my dear Verdie? You *do* realize you're in *my* court. I could order Kade to have you cleaned or something.

Verdauga

I object to your practices. Would you not agree that justice be meted with a heavy heart?