News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Well I am so, if I come to England, you'll just have to do it. (We can climb a tree and you can read while I imagine stories)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

@Sebias of Redwall you need to keep your court in order!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

The court is in order. We're not even killing each other.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 06, 2020, 09:58:43 PM
Well I am so, if I come to England, you'll just have to do it. (We can climb a tree and you can read while I imagine stories)
Sounds like a good idea.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kade Rivok

Nah man, the intro life is where it's at
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Especially nowadays. *nervous laughter*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

See, that's why having reading as a hobby your life is a great idea. Staying at home, reading all day. What more could you want?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

One-Eye the wildcat

Being able to leave the house would be nice.

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2020, 06:14:23 PM
Nah man, the intro life is where it's at
I've been both. It's awfully nice being introverted but also having good socials skills, I tell ya... Not to mention useful.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.