News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Oh, I can't deny having social skills is quite useful, but I'm more referring to actually disliking being around people (usually).  Like, being around people, having conversations and the such, gives me headaches after too long.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

BTW One-eye, you might want your headphones back...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2020, 07:02:38 PM
Oh, I can't deny having social skills is quite useful, but I'm more referring to actually disliking being around people (usually).  Like, being around people, having conversations and the such, gives me headaches after too long.
I'm generally quite empathetic but I cannot understand that. I feel like I'm getting headaches from not being around people. This lockdown thing is torture and I've got another two weeks to go. I don't think I'm going to survive.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

That is called being an extrovert. Thus the reason ambiversion is the best! Global adaptability. Going to a party with a lot of people? No problem- ambiversion lets you not be overly-drained. Quarantine? I already love reading books and self-reflecting, so I'm set! (I do fall more on the introversion side than the extroversion side)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, I'm familiar with those terms. I can entertain myself and be alone for quite a while without needing social interaction, I just thrive better with business and company. It's great having my best friend on the forum 'cause we can still keep in touch. Lockdown isn't really that bad, but I enjoy being dramatic and dying of boredom on the forum is rather fun. I have my two little sisters, my parents and the ability to talk to the rest of my family, so I'm sweet, really. (Plus my imagination has been active, so I've got plenty of work trying to shape its produce into something others can enjoy)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

::)
See! this is why you should join me in the drama club!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I'd love to. Unfortunately, there aren't any dramas coming up that I can join.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

The word 'drama' makes me think instantly of Howl. This is a quote of his from the movie. The book quote is better, but I can't be bothered to find it right now.
(he wails while he says this, btw) "What the point in living if I can't be beautiful?"
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

WHY DO YOU ONLY COME ON WHEN I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Deepest apologies. I was otherwise engaged until very recently.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

*hugs* I miss youuuuu!!!!!! :'(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 09, 2020, 05:54:56 AM
Deepest apologies. I was otherwise engaged until very recently.
Engaged to Kade. You'd think that since you're in the same time zone as Lass, and it's lockdown, that you'd at least be on at a similar time, or it would be easy to arrange it so that you were.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

We are in the same time zone, but Eb actually does stuff in real life, where as we... don't do as much of that.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*feels tempted to throttle Booklover*

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Do it. She knows you two are already married.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)