News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

Beeooweep!
Trans- (eerie voice) Do not eat the pickle! I have never done anything wrong, i am flawless...flawless!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Darling, I'm already ugly.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DO NOT EAT THE SACRED PICKLE!!!!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 21, 2020, 01:20:52 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DO NOT EAT THE SACRED PICKLE!!!!
*Sniffs pickle*

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Corporal Rubbadub

YOU WILL NEVER GET THE PICKLE! *hugs pickle*

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs pickle* *Gives it to @Keva Strongbow* We need it for... evidence... Yes, evidence.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! >:( :'(  ( ;D)
*bites his way to PICKLE*

Sebias of Redwall

Don't worry. I'll put him somewhere relatively safe.  ;D

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.