News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Kidnapping. And eating Rub's precious pickle.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

You ate the pickle.

Also, I've kidnapped nobeast.  I'm simply carrying a friend around while we go on an adventure!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

A nibble, my lad. Merely a nibble.

Hmm. Does anyone have proof of anything otherwise? If not, next case! *Bangs hammer*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Question: is it a case of something 'rightfully stolen'?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

I have a case to bring forward!  It regards Verdauga's gross misuse of teleportation.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Corporal Rubbadub

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 27, 2020, 07:14:38 PM
You ate the pickle.

Also, I've kidnapped nobeast.  I'm simply carrying a friend around while we go on an adventure!

WHAT?! SEB STOLE MY PICKLE!?*begins to cry, then head snaps up, eyes full of rage*MY PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!*makes his way to seb, along the way destroying the jury's bench, and bothe witness stands*

Sebias of Redwall

*Presses button and Rub falls in trapdoor* Buh-bye! *Waves* I'll let him cool off for a bit.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 27, 2020, 07:19:51 PM
I have a case to bring forward!  It regards Verdauga's gross misuse of teleportation.
Ah, yes. This sounds worth looking into. @Verdauga

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Nothing will stop me from getting my pickle Nothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickleNothing will stop me from getting my pickle *digs up under sebs chair, flipping him over* I DECLARE SEB'S REIGN OVER*presses button, crowd cheers* ASSISTANT: READ HIM THE ARTICLES! *trumpets blare* a small rodent declares in a squicky voice: ahemhemhem, sebbias of redwall must ahem leave the ahem courthouse ahem immediatly under ahem, penalty of death! ;D

Sebias of Redwall

*Gets up* *Yawns* @Keva Strongbow, care to take care of this cute chap? Or should I? *Stretches* Mm. I think I'll do it. *Summons Mjolnir and drops it on Rub's head, pinning him on the ground* Hmm... What fate should we give you for attempted assault? Have you been shipped yet?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*gets mjolnir in his control and knocks seb out* CONTINUE ASSISTANT! assistant-ahem! and will also suffer tortures such as *calm male voice- the next few details are to gruesome to describe, so please tune out for a bit*- and will die Ahem!

(you really like mjolnir)

Kade Rivok

I prefer the armor to the hammer.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

Is somebeast trying to overthrow the supreme judge?? :o Preposterous!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."