News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Summer Nameday 2019

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 01, 2019, 07:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 08:19:29 PM
*Coughs out note*
Hehehe, I see. Oooh! Nice word. I'm guessing it says 'Seb is biased'
._.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Wobbles belly*
Am I right Jack?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

Ah darn, saliva smudged the ink is all.
Hmm, any other ideas?

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

We're not hanging anyone! We're just playing. I meant games. We're at the beach...

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 08:23:56 PM
We're not hanging anyone! We're just playing. I meant games. We're at the beach...
Ah, I see. (That makes way more sense)  :P

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 08:23:13 PM
Yes. Hang @The Skarzs! Not me!  ;D
It's hard to hang a guy with no neck. I only laughed when you played hangman.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

So Jack? Any games?
*Pokes belly*
I haven't accidentally digested you, have I?

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Aaaaaaaaaaah!
*Coughs Jack up*
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! You okay? Speak to me Jack!

Jack the Quick

*Throws up* Oof. Might need some some of that cake you swallowed for me earlier...
By the way, @321tumbler show up to your own party!

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Gives Jack the cake* Just breathe, buddy!