News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Keva's Sheriff office

Started by Keva Strongbow, June 03, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Is secretly riling up the crowd* Crowd: LET US SEE!!! LET US SEE!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Um... Since Seb and Jack had to go to court, does that mean there's a spare deputy space available? Because, *stands tall and straightens coat* I would like to offer my services.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Of course there's room for u Jarky! :D U just have to be sworn in...* Shuffles around looking for a new badge* Do u, Jarky, promise to uphold the chaos/peace of the Cellars?"
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Keva Strongbow

Haha :D I think we can ad some more deputies to the law enforcement crew as long as they follow orders. *glares around suspiciously*

shisteer of nothing much

I solemnly swear, by the power and authority of every penguin in the world, to uphold the peace/chaos of the cellars and to follow your orders without question.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Well in that case! *Pins badge on Shisteer's vest and shakes paw* Welcome aboard!!

shisteer of nothing much

Thank you. What would you like me to do?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*is still standing at attention, waiting for orders*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Yikes! Teer, you've been standing at attention since October?!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Slams door open*  *Takes a subtle gander (via eyes)* 
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!