News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Hey! I drink water when I'm stressed!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

What be stressing ya?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

I'd like a shot of sparkling cider please!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

*pours the shot*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

One-Eye the wildcat

You're supposed to say ANOTHER when you do that.

Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox

One-Eye the wildcat

*serves another*

Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox

Downs it ANOTHER

One-Eye the wildcat

*INFINITE DRINK*

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Chocolate milk, please.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

*Serves drinks* So, any of yall thinking about joining FF.net?

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Already have. What about the rest o ye?
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

I plan on finishing a book that people will make fanfictions about. Thus, I shall not need to be on FF.net
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.