News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Its over!

Ya'll can come out now!

*Drags jack outside to torture him* (OFFSCREEN, TAMMO!)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Peeks head out bathroom door* Are you sure?
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

Yes. *hides buzzsaw, kalashnikov, freddy Krueger glove, and frying pan*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

^-^ *Frantically nails boards over the bathroom door and hides in the cabinet under the sink*
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs Keva, a copy of The Grey Warlord, and my stuffed bear and hides with Russa*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 10, 2019, 02:39:26 AM
Its over!

Ya'll can come out now!

*Drags jack outside to torture him* (OFFSCREEN, TAMMO!)
. . . Are you okay, One-Eye?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Tammo advised being less graphic. SO he's doing the Deadpoop 2 re-release and doing all the bad stuff offscreen.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 10, 2019, 04:56:00 AM
*Grabs Keva, a copy of The Grey Warlord, and my stuffed bear and hides with Russa*
How thoughtful of u to bring a book ;)
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on July 10, 2019, 05:17:41 AM
Tammo advised being less graphic. SO he's doing the Deadpoop 2 re-release and doing all the bad stuff offscreen.
You mean "once upon a deadpool?" That was a bad movie. But yes, I am trying to do that, at least until I'm off the radar.

And Skarzles? No. No I am not.

Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Iz zippin' 'iz Irn-Bru, hovlin' every couple o' minutez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jack the Quick

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on July 05, 2019, 06:52:42 PM
Jack seems to have converted to my side.
No, I just went insane for a moment.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 10, 2019, 04:56:00 AM
Did anyone bring snacks?
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.