News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

He had it coming, drinking all those random chemicals
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Like iocane powder?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

I suppose so, but if he kept drinking it (the bleach-gasoline-vodka) in order to become immune to it, he would have died long ago.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Cats have nine lives.

Flib Bigboat

That is why he stayed alive up until now, yes.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Cats also have a Schrödinger life.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

When they're both alive and dead at the same time.

Flib Bigboat

Then he's only mostly dead.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Kade Rivok

Half and half, really.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Not half and half. Vodka doesn't work that way.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

How would you know? Not that I know.

Two halves make a whole. Jump through the hole and you're out.

It's the end of a riddle.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on July 30, 2021, 09:57:43 PM
How would you know? Not that I know.
I mean, alcohol eventually will kill you, if you keep drinking it all the time. But yes, mostly dead is slightly alive.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I don't drink alcohol. Being, y'know, not yet 18.