News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The bar

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 07, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*Sits down at the bar, grabs whiskey, and chugs the entire bottle*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

. . . Son, do you need someone to talk to?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

As a licensed bartender, I am legally required to ensure that you consume no further alcohol.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2019, 12:42:35 AM
. . . Son, do you need someone to talk to?

This is the whiskey talkin'.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

*finishes third bottle and is drunk out of my mind*

Do you ever feel like your life is one... Monumental screw-up?

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

*Is actually concerned for One-Eye.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

I dont. Because every moment in my life has made me what I am today. Your friend. Now... how shall we stop One_eye drinking... Maybe set all the alchohol on fire?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Russa Nodrey

*Slides One-Eye a jug of chocolate milk*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on July 20, 2019, 09:44:20 PM
I dont. Because every moment in my life has made me what I am today. Your friend. Now... how shall we stop One_eye drinking... Maybe set all the alchohol on fire?

*Sobers up* Do NOT do that, not only would it put me out of buisiness, but it would also kill us all! I got a loooooot off booze here.

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Keva Strongbow

Phew! *wipes beads of sweat off forehead*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2019, 02:29:11 AM
Are you really?
Given that I'm not an adult, let alone old enough to drink, no, I'm not a licensed bartender. However, bartenders are required by law to refuse alcohol to already drunk customers in certain countries (the US is, I believe, not one of those countries).

Also, I would very much like to be a bartender, likely as a job in college. The job intrigues me.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

(I was going to say that I thought you were too young.)
I don't think it's by law, but they have the right to refuse service here.
Another thing, that may just be unique to my state, is that bars can choose to refuse to serve alcohol to someone who has a vertical drivers license. (The picture and info is printed vertically if the ID is given before their 21st birthday, making it easier to tell if they are underage.) I found this out after I was refused service, despite being the legal drinking age, which my license stated as being as of November 2018.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.