News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Underground.

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 20, 2019, 04:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on November 27, 2019, 07:10:01 PM
And there you have it, a perfect example of an Apprentice who always asks more than one question.
Who? What? Where? Why? Are these too many questions? Was that last one a question?

Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2019, 07:25:36 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 27, 2019, 07:23:15 PM
What else?
You must now decide whether you will fulfill the hopes and dreams of all monsterkind, or brutally murder everything that stands in your way.
Oh?

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 27, 2019, 07:26:39 PM
Quote from: Booklover on November 27, 2019, 07:10:01 PM
And there you have it, a perfect example of an Apprentice who always asks more than one question.
Who? What? Where? Why? Are these too many questions? Was that last one a question?

Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2019, 07:25:36 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 27, 2019, 07:23:15 PM
What else?
You must now decide whether you will fulfill the hopes and dreams of all monsterkind, or brutally murder everything that stands in your way.
Oh?
And there you have it, an Apprentice who succeeded in asking only one question in response to a remark, after asking six in response to a different remark.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Oh, you're new around here aintcha? You'll need someone to show how things work here in the underground. Guesss little old me'll have to do!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

There were only around 20 posts before you revived it less than a week ago.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2019, 07:28:43 PM
Oh, you're new around here aintcha? You'll need someone to show how things work here in the underground. Guesss little old me'll have to do!
*Waits patiently for Verdauga to enlighten me with his wisdom*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

You wouldn't be able to tell by looking, but we're all actually highly anti-communist.  We're just speaking in code.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 27, 2019, 07:32:04 PM
You wouldn't be able to tell by looking,
*Looks around*

Verdauga

Quote from: Booklover on November 27, 2019, 07:30:22 PM
There were only around 20 posts before you revived it less than a week ago.
@KaaaAADE?
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 27, 2019, 07:31:14 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2019, 07:28:43 PM
*Waits patiently for Verdauga to enlighten me with his wisdom*
Ha! You don't want THAT character to "enlighten" you.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Communism works in theory...

but not in practice. Which therefore means that it doesn't work.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Booklover

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2019, 07:36:50 PM
Should we tell her about the flower?
Quote from: Booklover on November 27, 2019, 07:36:15 PM
The cake is a lie.

No, the flower is a lie.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

There is flour in cake. Therefore, if the flour is a lie, then the cake is a lie.