Where do you think the windows are?
1+1=window
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Booklover on December 04, 2019, 05:57:09 PM
Sorry. Autocorrect.
Where do you think the windows are?
1+1=window
I-I-I d-don't think that's how it works....

*Summons window and yeets self through it.*
That didn't hurt much at all.
*Dismisses window and glass shards.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Haven't you heard of opening a window before throwing yourself or other people out?

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Booklover on December 04, 2019, 06:00:25 PM
Haven't you heard of opening a window before throwing yourself or other people out?
Yes, but it isn't nearly as fun.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Personally, I'd rather open people before I jump out of a window.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 04, 2019, 07:55:02 PM
Personally, I'd rather open people before I jump out of a window.  ;D
And it's off to the insane asylum with you!!

Sebias of Redwall

Wait? Y-y-you wouldn't do that... *Thinks about it a bit* *Has second thoughts about that statement* *Runs away while cackling madly*

Booklover

The whole of the Cellars should be renamed to 'Insane Asylum'. Some bits are less worthy of that title than others, but overall, it is very insane.

However, as this forum was created as an experiment by our future selves in another dimension who met in an insane asylum, the whole of the forum came from an insane asylum so is probably going to be very insane.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on December 04, 2019, 08:42:26 PM
The whole of the Cellars should be renamed to 'Insane Asylum'. Some bits are less worthy of that title than others, but overall, it is very insane.

However, as this forum was created as an experiment by our future selves in another dimension who met in an insane asylum, the whole of the forum came from an insane asylum so is probably going to be very insane.
Ah, you've read that topic I see.  :P

Booklover

Look at the username of the person who first posted something along those lines.

Verdauga

I would, but I'm too lazy and I don't know if you're talking within the confines of this topic.
Anway....

Anyone want some friendliness pellets?

shisteer of nothing much

I'm already a very friendly person but thanks for the offer.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga