News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Underground.

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, June 20, 2019, 04:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 24, 2019, 01:57:58 AM
*Laughs nervously*  Like, uh... *Sees Sebias wandering around a few pages back.*  Sebias!  He's trying to ship you!  Him and Keva both think they're SOOOO awesome, and look what happened!  *Wipes sweat off forehead with a loud 'Whew', relieved that he'd found a scapegoat*
Hehehe
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on April 21, 2020, 11:35:19 PM
It really is. Not Mines of Moria level, but cool.
The Mines of Moria are a little bit dangerous. Just a little bit.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

And yet they call a mine! A Mine!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

My mine on Minecraft is labelled 'Mine. Not yours, mine.'. My house is labelled 'The Hobbit Hole'.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

I like making sky fountains in minecraft.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah dinnae. Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic iz much more major! Aber Ah cannae play it again until Ah finizh av o' me zchool projectz. Ach... *Keepz vorkin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

*wanders around aimlessly*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*gasps* Oh no! we're all gonna die!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: lass of something much on April 23, 2020, 12:20:14 AM
You play Minecraft?

I have it, though I haven't actually played it in quite awhile.  And when I did, I never did anything in-depth with it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I mainly just messed around in creative, and, like I said, I liked making sky fountains.  And underground gardens.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ave Zpore but Ah really dinnae 'ave much incentive tae play it becauze fer zome reazon it villnae connect tae ze internet. Ah've tried uninztallin' und reinztallin' it, but it ztill daeznae dae zat. Vhich meanz Ah'm probably ne'er gaein' tae be able tae open me Zpore Galactic Adventurez expanzion-pack game. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on April 22, 2020, 12:20:10 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 24, 2019, 01:57:58 AM
*Laughs nervously*  Like, uh... *Sees Sebias wandering around a few pages back.*  Sebias!  He's trying to ship you!  Him and Keva both think they're SOOOO awesome, and look what happened!  *Wipes sweat off forehead with a loud 'Whew', relieved that he'd found a scapegoat*
Hehehe
How very interesting.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!