News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Safari Trip

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, July 13, 2019, 06:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*Calls up the Skullians* Good nes guys! We got our own army now!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

*Begins marching to the Russian haters*
Let's git 'em!
Funny how a safari trip turned to WW3 on Russia
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Calls an ambulance*
Freddy

Kolman

its not just Russia we also have China to worry about.
*goes to vehicle and activates the MK VI Mjolnir armor*
you guys might want to get as off the continent as fast as possible
For those we cherish we die in glory.

One-Eye the wildcat

Incoming!
*soldiers start attacking.*

Skullians,pick off any outsiders. Keep tem from reaching the vehicle!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*Salutes* Yes Captain, One-Eye sir!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

*rips out the spine of a russian soldier*

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

... I have lost interest in this trip.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

*Tosses grenades at the Russian hitmen*
Die, haters! Calling us discount Russia!!!!
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev zaps a Soviet spy*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jukka the Sling

*runs away in terror*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sebias of Redwall

*Is hacking into Communist computer and making their missiles explode when they try to launch 'em*  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev zaps some baddies while drinking a slurpy*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Ooh! Could I have one?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev's highly attuned sniffer picks up feedback from a group of nineteen giraffes coming everyone's way*