News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Tag

Started by Jack the Quick, July 17, 2019, 01:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*jumps the gun and runs towards the bunker*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hops out of the tank and glances around* Hey, am I it?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

*Doesn't answer for he suspects it to be a trap-a way to determine my location. Remains hidden"
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Wanders around, very confused* Hey, is anyone there? If not, I'll go down t' th' flippin' supermarket.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

*Is still convinced this is a trap*

One-Eye the wildcat

*runs into the bunker, slams the door, and takes position with a rifle*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Wanders in the general direction of the supermarket*

The Grey Coincidence

*Breathes sigh of relief*
She wandered right past me

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Grey Coincidence

*Remains silent and hidden while thinking what a big idiot i am sometimes*

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Walks towards Grey*

The Grey Coincidence

*Suddenly dashes through the treeline*

Jarky Thistlebrush

@The Grey Coincidence? Is that flippin' you? *Runs towards Grey* Bad form, sah, running away from me like that! Bad form, wot wot!

The Grey Coincidence

*Scrambles under a thorny bush, down a steep hill, over a waterfall and hides... somewhere....*

One-Eye the wildcat

*growls* stupid conscience! *walks out, and fires gun in the air* HEEEEY!!! OVER HERE

Long live the RRR!!