Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

BACON!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Verdauga

*Gets knocked down by the sheer force of the shout*
NO!!! NO BACON!!!
*sighs* I hoped we could maybe deviate from the original menu, just a little bit. BUT! Until things start calming down around here You'll have to order off the menu.
QuoteMenu:

SunSalad

Hotroot soup

Quince Pie

Mincemeat Pie

Acorn scones

Coffee

Cappachino

Mocha

Hot Chocolate

fizzy berry

fizzy straweberry

root beer

by popular demand: Pizza

cinnamon rolls

coffee cake

AND ABSOLUTELY NO BACON!!!
As Kolman hath said, he has not yet found a good supplier of bacon, so that cannot be ordered
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

I'll have everything, thanks!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

All right you lot; the pizzas are out. (@Keva Strongbow) I've got Hawaiian, pepperoni, meat lovers', veggie lovers, supreme, and cheese. That's it. Order from the menu. (that way Kolman doesn't get run outta supplies. :))

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I'll take a meat lovers' please.  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Kolman

*teleports in covered in sand*
Sorry about that chaps and @Verdauga  we will have to work out your employment stuff. yay.
and don't forget idle chatter is encouraged even if you don't buy anything.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*serves two veggie lovers' slices*
*watches Kolman* I'll have to figure out to figure out that teleporting someday.

Kolman

*assists in handing out orders and cooking food*
ok I have deliveries set for every Wednesday and Saturday so you should be good on food and don't forget to pay the deliveryman when he comes. we can add Pizza to the menu now because its such a big hit as well as I should get the stuff for cinnamon Rolls and coffee cake soon probably tomorrow. so we can add that.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

Ah. Thanks, my good man. I shall be sure to mind the place in your absence. I shall also update my quote so it is easier to reference.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze ancient Guvaugai Idol in ze corner beganz chatterin', und zen a Rabbit 'appearz next tae it*

*Vonderz if anybeazt familiar viz Linguizticz getz ze reference*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Keva Strongbow

Oh yes! *screams* Hawaiian!!!! *coughs quietly amd clears throat* Um I'll order a slice of Hawaiian pizza please :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Verdauga

*hands out Hawaiian pizza slices*
Here you are.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!