Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

*Eats the carrots and apple and gives the cabbages to Jarky*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

We must have also ingested the evil spirits that possessed the vegetation. Moving vegetation that carries signs? Dark magic indeed...

Verdauga

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 02, 2019, 09:48:53 PM
Mincemeat... isn't vegetarian...
Actually, it isn't strictly vegetarian, but it is finely chopped fruits and nuts, and most vegetables are fruit (they just do not have the characteristic taste). Meat can be added, but it doesn't need to be, and, in this case, is not.
*Puts gun away*
Ah, thanks you two, for eating those vegetables. I don't mind them myself, but animate vegetables.... are another story entirely. Please contact your doctor if you are having murderous, eldritch, herb infesting thoughts.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve muzt END ziz zlaughter! 'az naybeazt zeen Attack O' Ze Killer Tomatoez?!

*Tomatoez alzae entre ze Diner und begin gaein' after everybeazt*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

*Grabs the cleaver Thomasbane and starts dicing the tomatoes at breakneck speed.*
Lock the door! Lock The Door!! LOCK THE DOOR!!!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zey ztart comin' in trough ze vindovz az vell*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink Ah need a Peanut Butter Und Pickle Zandvich. It lookz loike vone o' zoze dayz again...

The Grey Coincidence

Tomatoes?!?! My only weakness! I despise the taste of tomatoes! Quick- someone turn them into ketchup!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs a large hammer and starts smashing tomatoes*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*comes from the back to see Sebias smashing the tomatoes*
Now just what are you doing? and will you be paying for all of those tomatoes?
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

@Kolman They're coming in for free! We don't have to worry about costs now! But it is getting tiring swinging this cleaver. Wait a second.
*grabs multiple flamethrowers*
Here.

Keva Strongbow

*puts up umbrella and sits under it as tomatoe juice flies everywhere*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Grey Coincidence