News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolman

*takes flamethrower*
wait you need devices to shoot flames at things?
*holds out hand, from which a jet of pure white flames erupt at the onrushing tomatoes incinerating them*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

The Grey Coincidence

*Throws herbs everywhere so that the crush/splattered/cooked tomatoes taste even better*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Verdauga

*watches @Kolman absolutely BOSS his way through*
O-o-okay...?
*Grabs decimated tomatoes and starts making more pizza*
I'm not needed out here anymore...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy Yeah! Teach them rotten tomatoes not to mess with these forums! Wait... rotten tomatoes...
*looks at bowl of tomato paste*
Ohhh...: :-\
Oh, wait. They're not all bad. I can still use most of them.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

*Passes salt and pepper* Drown the rot in flavour and you're good to go!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Verdauga on September 08, 2019, 04:50:24 PM
*watches @Kolman absolutely BOSS his way through*
O-o-okay...?
*Grabs decimated tomatoes and starts making more pizza*
I'm not needed out here anymore...
Wait, did I just hear you say MORE PIZZA??!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*Closes oven door and looks at Jarky*
Yes.... yes I did.

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Begins mopping up the drool* (URK! :-\)
Can you guys do that somewhere else? I gotta keep this place tidy.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Alright! *Eats some pizza instead*

Verdauga

*Stuffs fresh pizza in Sebias' mouth*

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vonder if zere iz Zpam Pizza vizoot ze Zpam...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.