"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*The Kin-ki vanishes with a chime.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*WALTZES INTO THE DINER WITH VERDIE'S ICE BOOTS* :giggle:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Oh, those old things? What'd I sell 'em for, eight dollars?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kolman

For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

Ah, thanks.
I had to pay three bucks in taxes on those things...

Booklover

Nice profile pic, Verdie!

Far better than the bloodthirsty little beast.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Thanks! I figured I'd choose an owl this time 'round.

Booklover

Verdauga

I'm not really sure, but his character runs a train that he calls the Owl Express, and the majority of his passengers are owls.

He might be something different, but the context of the area where his character is found makes me sure he's some sort of bird. Maybe a great horned owl?

Booklover

Verdauga

A video game called "A Hat In Time".

More specifically the chapter called "Battle of the Birds."

Kade Rivok

Mm, and I'm his arch nemesis, DJ Grooves (or at least my current avatar is, lol)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Question. When you played that chapter, which of the two did you fight?

Kade Rivok

You know, I haven't actually beaten A Hat in Time yet and I haven't finished their world.  I'd stopped part way through to do some stuff on some of the other planets.  I really need to get around to finishing that >_>
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga