News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

...I was already facing you...
You may be able to do anything Skully, but you can't do everything.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

*Grows spikes out of my back* Let us test that.

OOC: It means my head is actually sideways on my neck.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

*takes up a sunforged sword*
well now face of evil lets see how you deal with the light applied to you.
*proceeds to stab @One-Eye the wildcat in the face*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

One-Eye the wildcat

No. *The sword does nothing* I said I was the face of evil, not the face of darkness.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

funny... about that you see the sword sees evil as darkness so.... *One-eye's face starts smoking*

One-Eye the wildcat

*Pulls the sword out* I don't smoke!

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

well you may want to get the sword shaped burn mark looked at bud.

One-Eye the wildcat

Meh. *Picks up kolman and impales him on my back*

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

*watches @One-Eye the wildcat impale a illusion on his back*
I am a arch-mage my dear boy or did you forget?

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

interesting. now would you please step out of my kitchen and back in to the guest area.
we'll take your order there

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Kolman technically owns it, sooo...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

so One-eye I'll ask that you kindly leave and go to where we serve our guests I do not want to have to banish you from the premises.