News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*is suffocating under grey and accidently fires off my rifle* MMMMMMMMFFFFFFF!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Removes magazine from rifle and cycles the bolt.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Can Ah 'ave Bread Puddin', zen pleaze?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kolman

Yes @HeadInAnotherGalaxy let me see if I have any food left.
*walks into back*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

The Grey Coincidence

*Spits Jarky out but has forgotten about One-Eye*
How does one make bread pudding?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Kolman

*comes back out front*
unfortunately Jarky has literally eaten us out of food It's going to be 3 days before we get more food.
*looks sternly @Jarky Thistlebrush *
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

*Tries to pull One-eye out from underneath Grey.*

*Pants,*

Oh, next time I have a disagreement with one of your group, I'll notify you guys before I go hostile.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

*Creates a new body and leaves my old one to die*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Wouldn't you still feel the pain of your old body dying?

One-Eye the wildcat

Yes. But next to some other stuff, this is nothing.

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

IIIIIdddduuuunnnooo, death by asphyxiation is a pretty terrible way to go.........

One-Eye the wildcat

I know. I almost died from it when I was 11.

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I'd just hit the 'Reset' button...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kolman on September 23, 2019, 02:47:53 PM
*comes back out front*
unfortunately Jarky has literally eaten us out of food It's going to be 3 days before we get more food.
*looks sternly @Jarky Thistlebrush *

Ah'll vait zen. Dae ye ztill 'ave any drinkz? An Irn-Bru vid be major!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

We have
QuoteCoffee

Cappachino

Mocha

Hot Chocolate

fizzy berry

fizzy straweberry

root beer
If one of those is your order, we'll probably have some...