News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

It is so. We recycle copper, brass, aluminum, and steel, soo...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

We don't do much aluminum but we recycle basically everything else. We get a lot of scrap metal.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Verdauga on October 10, 2019, 03:03:37 PM
It is so. We recycle copper, brass, aluminum, and steel, soo...
*Uses copper to hide allomantic pulses* *Uses steel to Push on Teer's non-recycled aluminum, forcing her into one of the tables* *Uses brass to Sooth Verdie so he lets me eat as much food as I want and ignores that I've just Pushed Teer into a table* *Decides not to use aluminum*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Well actually, I don't have non recycled aluminum. You don't make locks and keyes out of aluminum so, consequently, we don't get it.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

okay so I have a very large kettle on the stove for making hot chocolate, and I have some Pie for everyone on the house.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 11, 2019, 05:30:39 AM
Well actually, I don't have non recycled aluminum. You don't make locks and keyes out of aluminum so, consequently, we don't get it.
*Pushes a kettle into Teer instead*
Quote from: Kolman on October 11, 2019, 05:36:06 AM
okay so I have a very large kettle on the stove for making hot chocolate, and I have some Pie for everyone on the house.
*Soothes Kolman*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kolman

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on October 11, 2019, 05:52:13 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 11, 2019, 05:30:39 AM
*Pushes a kettle into Teer instead*
*Soothes Kolman*

okay several questions

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

Yes please!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*hands a large mug of hot chocolate to Shisteer of nothing much*
There you go Shisteer

shisteer of nothing much

Thanks! *scoops generous dollop of honey into mug, then sips appreciatively* Mmm, this is good.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on October 11, 2019, 03:32:17 AM]
*Uses copper to hide allomantic pulses* {Blah- blah- blah...} *Uses brass to Sooth Verdie so he lets me eat as much food as I want....*
*Uses potion of Denial.*
You don't want to incur more debt.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

Isn't it a beautiful day? The sun is shining, the birds are singing and my sisters are being quiet... Wait a second... This could be bad. *runs off to make sure sisters aren't about to blow something up*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!