News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Being new to Hectaville, comes into the diner to avoid any chaos.*

Can I have a menu or something?

EDIT: I forgot: it's on the first post.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

Welcome to our town!
(P.S. Nothing can stop the chaos from reaching you)

Verdauga

@Tungro Thanks! (P.S. If I can't stop it,I'll postpone it as long as I can ;D)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

Quote from: Verdauga on August 25, 2019, 12:25:22 AM
If I can't stop it,I'll postpone it as long as I can
I wish you luck where I failed

Verdauga

Since I'm new to these forums, I'd like a little help.
How do I start a new thread? If you can point out anything I should check (rules and whatnot) that would be appreciated!
Also, how do I make text smaller? Again, Thanks!
Quote from: Tungro on August 25, 2019, 12:30:11 AM
If I can't stop it,I'll postpone it as long as I can
I wish you luck where I failed
Uh-oh. Now my chances don't look so good :-\

Tungro

Quote from: Verdauga on August 25, 2019, 12:32:06 AM
How do I start a new thread?
Go to the place you want to make it (i.e. the Cellars)
On the top right there is a row of buttons.
The "start topic" is on the far left of that row

If you can point out anything I should check (rules and whatnot) that would be appreciated!
Each area has its own spesific guidlines, but the overall rules are here, http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=86.0

how do I make text smaller?
Click the reply button on the bottom/top right of the topic. At the top of the text box, there will be rows of button/options. It is there.
In the quick reply, simply insert the BCC code [size=0pt]type your message here[/size] {you can put whatever size you want before the "pt" in the code}

Sebias of Redwall

Welcome @Verdauga:)
@Tungro Thanks! (P.S. If I can't stop it,I'll postpone it as long as I can ;D)

Haha! *Shakes hands* I hope you will be a worthy adversary. Tungro couldn't keep the Cellars from being...well, the Cellars. I had nothing to do with that. *Cough* *Wink* *Cough* :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*rolls up in '65 Chevy impala* Beer please. And can I install a jukebox?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Sits down on a table* Could I have a pizza and a cookie?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Barges in through the open door* What's up for bloomin' grabs, chaps an' chappesses?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

@Kolman
Hmmm...

*Looks at menu in first post*

I'll take a fizzberry, please.

Sebias of Redwall

May I have a root beer please along with my food?

Jarky Thistlebrush

Hmm... I'm vegetarian, ole' chap.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*Looks at Tungro and shakes head.*
He doesn't look that tasty. I suggest you try the mincemeat pie, @Jarky Thistlebrush