News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Ushers Tungro out and slams the door* *sits back down and waves a fork at Kolman* Are you doubting me?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*looks at the little otter*
I might be, would you like some Sunsalad? and some fizzy berry or Strawberry?
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks back up at the squirrel*
Yes. That and some Hotroot soup please.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*smiles*
coming right up  Mr. Sebias

Sebias of Redwall

*Taps table as I wait* *Hums to myself*

Tungro

*comes back in and pins Sebais' hand to the table with his fork

Sebias of Redwall

YEOWCH!!! *Pulls out fork and jumps on Tungro* What was that for?! *Bangs his head into the floor and sits on him*

Kolman

*hands Tungro his Coffee Con Leche* *proceeds to ignore the threatening atmosphere*
your food will be out soon Sebias

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

WHY YOU!! - Hey! Actually... *licks the drink off my head* *Resumes fighting*

Kolman

*Comes out with a platter of food*
*Glares at the two making a ruckus*
@Sebias of Redwall, @Tungro  STOP THIS FIGHTING RIGHT NOW OR BOTH OF YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DAMAGE!!!!
Sebias you should act better
and Tungro you are older you should be an example to younger beasts on how to act

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kolman on July 25, 2019, 11:56:03 PM
and Tungro you are older
*Cough cough* *chokes on foot* *Splutters*

Kolman

Russa Nodrey

*Creeps in and takes a seat* Can I have a coffee and some acorn scones, please?
Freddy

Keva Strongbow

I was gonna order a cappuccino and an acorn scone :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."