News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Good chap Kolman, Mind fetching this very elderly, but immensely wise man some mincemeat pie?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

Hey, Kolman, c'mere. What's this about a Star Wars roleplay?
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*orders mincemeat pie and hot chocolate*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*Looks around for the waiter*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 26, 2019, 11:13:28 PM
*Ze meal o' ze day arrivez*

*Gulp*

@Kolman may I have some mustard to go with my food?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kolman

apologies
*hands out everyone's order*
Well @Jack the Quick I will tell you: out tale begins after the triumph of Evil
The Sith Master Darth Sidious has seized control of the galaxy, and out story begins a mere week after this
our heroes meet by mere chance or possibly Fate which in this world is called: The Force
they are on a passenger ship unaware of each other when the ship is attacked by Pirates
the Vessel is boarded and the proceed to fight the pirates.
Our Heroes consist of a Wookie which from what I hear is the most like us he has Fur like any sensible beast, our other heroes are not sensible beast and do not have fur instead they are what is called a human a creature that only grows fur on the top of his head.
a Twilek which is like a human but has no Fur anywhere and they come in such unusual shades this one was Blue with red eyes
the eyes of Spice addict from what I have heard.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Kolman

(by the way keep in mind I am telling this from a character of the Redwall abbey world's point of view, if you just want it normal tell me.)
and another was a suit of Armor? I think he was called a droid.
anyway the four were sitting comfortably until a terror that every sailor knows to well attacked
Pirate attack! within minutes the ship was boarded and a desperate battle began
out heroes put up a fight to allow the others to escape however their ship is taken off course and crashes on a Island that was called a planet.
where they crashed alone on a inhospitable island and were unable to find fresh water or any vittles

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kolman on July 28, 2019, 03:05:24 AM
apologies
*hands out everyone's order*
Thank you, sir. *Hands Kolman a tip*

Kolman

Sebias of Redwall

*Smiles* Don't spend it all in one place. *Pats Kolman on the head*

Jack the Quick

Sounds interesting, Kolman! It's good to see another Star Wars fan here!
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But are ye a fan o' ze REAL Ztar Varz, or ziz nev rubbizh...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.