News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Swipes Russa's scone once she's not looking*  ::)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Kolman

For those we cherish we die in glory.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Kolman

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy  what is this new rubbish you speak about the only Star Wars I know are episodes I - VI as far as I am a aware nothing else has happened movie wise.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on July 31, 2019, 04:44:25 AM
So I have a job?
Hmm... Interesting question Grey. *Pulls out glasses and pulls out a paper and pen* Since I'm the Manager I think I'm the chap you're supposed to be talking to...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kolman

And Pray tell Sevias when did you become manager of MY establishment?

Sebias of Redwall

Pfft! "Sevias" has always been the Manager here.  8)

Kolman

I don't recall putting you as the manager when I applied for the permits.

Sebias of Redwall

*Pats Kolman on the head* That's why I'm the Manager, m'lad.  ;D

Kolman

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kolman on July 31, 2019, 02:13:38 PM
@HeadInAnotherGalaxy  what is this new rubbish you speak about the only Star Wars I know are episodes I - VI as far as I am a aware nothing else has happened movie wise.

Major, Zey 'avenae gotten tae ye yet! Avroight, bezoidez ze original trilogy (Epizodez IV, V, und VI) und ze prequel trilogy (Epizodez I, II, und III), zere iz a furzer Expanded Univerze includin' zin'z loike: bookz, gamez, zhort ztoriez, televizion zhovz, und alzae a Chriztmaz zpecial (alzough George Lucas vid very much loike av copiez o' ze zpecial tae be taken und deztroyed). Along viz zeze zey 'ave alzae made a Clone Varz movie, und a televizion zeriez after zat zat zey ztopped after Zeazon 6. Zeazon 6 vaz referred tae az Ze Lozt Mizzionz. Zae 'ere ve 'ave an enormouz amount o' vork, 'eart, und zoul intae continuin' on viz ze Ztar Varz Univerze. But zen a couple o' yearz agae, zummat 'orrible 'appened.

Firzt, zey did ze unzinkable und de-canonized ze Expanded Univerze, und renamed it az Legendz. Zen zey ztarted a zhov caved Rebelz, takin' place in zeir nev 'canon' univerze, az vell az production for a zeventh movie, (an Epizode VII) und began variouz bookz alzae takin' place in zeir falze 'canon'. Ze movie, avready 'orrible from nae bein' Ztar Varz und takin' oot av o' ze Expanded Univerze, vaz completely rubbizh und abominable. Und zen zey announced planz fer tva more, a VIII und IX, tae be made, und alzae made anozer 'orrible zin' caved Solo.

Zae vhen Ah refer tae 'ziz nev rubbizh', zat iz vot Ah'm talkin' aboot. Zae pleaze give in tae any o' ziz 'orrible nev rubbizh und keep tae ze REAL Ztar Varz canon!!!! Unfortunately it zeemz zey avready gaet tae Sheev und a couple o' ze ozer memberz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jack the Quick

I agree on all counts.
But good news! The only good thing disney has done so far with the franchise is Disney +! They will have the Clone Wars, my favorite TV show, 's 7th season, and the Mandolorian, which is also supposed to be good! Also, their in-between movies were pretty good, at least, Rogue One was. The rest of the things that they did were trash, though.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!