Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Verdauga

That food is private property. So,
Are you going to pay for that?

Jarky Thistlebrush

Verdauga

Very well, then.
Very,
Very,
WELL.
*Summons Thomasbane*

One-Eye the wildcat

*summons custom built Dragunov and scimitar* Touch an RRR, and I will hack you apart with my sword, and then blow up your remains with my rifle.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Grey Coincidence

*Sits on One-Eye and eats Jarky*
Look, guys. If one of the RRR does something bad- like ya know eating all the food someone else had to cook and then not paying for it- it negatively impacts the entire club. We're a writer's club not a thieve's guild. So pay up Jarky or I'll take you to court. And digest you. But court is more threatening.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Erm... How much was that food worth?

Kolman

good question.

all told it was around 13 gold coins or 48 silver coins or 126 copper coins.
and thank you @The Grey Coincidence
Now @Jarky Thistlebrush I will allow you to work off your debt instead of having to pay but you may not eat the food that we prepare unless you pay for it.
sound fair?
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Grey Coincidence

You're welcome guys. I'm guessing I ought to cough her up...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!