News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Plague Finds Yuuu

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 22, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you now learned to embrace your mental and physical idiocrasy?

Of course!
2 (18.2%)
Shut up.
2 (18.2%)
I don't honestly have good feelings towards this negative presentation.
1 (9.1%)
This educated evil seeps into my bod. (Emotional)
4 (36.4%)
It's all relativity for my person. If, say, I have a purpose to engulf my irritable aspects, then I dislike this unfortunate discomfort.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Verdauga

I suppose I should have figured that.
But still, I haven't seen that scene, soo..
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Lady Amber

*enters topic* Hey, guys, what's up... *starts coughing uncontrollably* Uhhh, I feel weak. *collapses*

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Uses Hand of Cure on Lady Amber.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on September 22, 2019, 05:32:41 PM
Yeah, but they never called him by his first name in the movies.
Actually Palpatine'z name, ozer zan Darth Sidious, vaz only Palpatine. 'e didnae 'ave any furzer name, bezoidez Zupreme Chancellor und later Emperor.

Alzae, ze Zith verenae ze only vonez tae uze red-coloured lightzabrez, aber zey did tend tae uze zynthetic lightzabre cryztalz, und typically 'ad red-coloured lightzabrez.

*Iz nae found by ze Plague, becauze 'e iz 'oidin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 22, 2019, 09:06:23 PM
Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on September 22, 2019, 05:32:41 PM
Yeah, but they never called him by his first name in the movies.
Actually Palpatine'z name, ozer zan Darth Sidious, vaz only Palpatine. 'e didnae 'ave any furzer name, bezoidez Zupreme Chancellor und later Emperor.
Well, his first name is canon now.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Force Avakenz-rubbizh razer...

Tae reference Ze Auld Republic, YE VERE DECEIVED!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Hello. *Falls over* I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 22, 2019, 09:27:12 PM
Force Avakenz-rubbizh razer...

Tae reference Ze Auld Republic, YE VERE DECEIVED!
Disney bought Lucasfilm. Disney makes the rules...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Shadow of Korriban

I didn't say Disney was great, I just said that they control what happens. :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Jarky Thistlebrush

Join the dark side. We get RED GLOW STICKS!!!!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Alzae zummat o' ze Dark Zoide iz zey're alvayz ztabbin' each ozer in ze back... *Pointz at Revan und Darth Malak*

Jarky Thistlebrush

You forgot to add that..... WE HAVE RED GLOW STICKS!!!