News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Plague Finds Yuuu

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 22, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you now learned to embrace your mental and physical idiocrasy?

Of course!
2 (18.2%)
Shut up.
2 (18.2%)
I don't honestly have good feelings towards this negative presentation.
1 (9.1%)
This educated evil seeps into my bod. (Emotional)
4 (36.4%)
It's all relativity for my person. If, say, I have a purpose to engulf my irritable aspects, then I dislike this unfortunate discomfort.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Verdauga

Oh, right.
*Hits 'Deny' button.*
Am I doing this right?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Y'all, this educated evil totally seeps into my bod. Ugh muffins.
Freddy

Lady Amber

One-Eye the wildcat

I was the one that voted for "Shut up"!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 31, 2019, 05:39:48 PM
Y'all, this educated evil totally seeps into my bod. Ugh muffins.
I read that in "cool kid voice".

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

I believe the Plague has prevailed on all of you persons.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

The Skarzs

That reminds me of a vine or something that went "If you feel you are about to be murdered, just tell them 'No!" Legally, they can't murder you now, so you're safe."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 01, 2019, 03:46:55 PM
That reminds me of a vine or something that went "If you feel you are about to be murdered, just tell them 'No!" Legally, they can't murder you now, so you're safe."
Lol. That was good.  :laugh:
Yeah, we should make murder illegal.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

shisteer of nothing much

I'm pretty sure murder is illegal, just the people who get murdered are dead so they can't report you to Judge Sebias.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Where did the plague come from?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: