News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Plague Finds Yuuu

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 22, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you now learned to embrace your mental and physical idiocrasy?

Of course!
2 (18.2%)
Shut up.
2 (18.2%)
I don't honestly have good feelings towards this negative presentation.
1 (9.1%)
This educated evil seeps into my bod. (Emotional)
4 (36.4%)
It's all relativity for my person. If, say, I have a purpose to engulf my irritable aspects, then I dislike this unfortunate discomfort.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sooooo..... do we imprison Sheev? I mean, he doesn't explicitly visit the plague upon the forums, but we never had this problem until after he set up the topic....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

You haughty persons, the plague was never my doing. Don't you ever make false accusations about me again. *Sheev Force chokes Verdauga harshly, while sending powerful shock-waves of lightning into his body. Sheev drops Verdauga onto the hard, ruff ground, Ignites his lighstaber, and walks menacingly towards him.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 02, 2019, 01:44:17 AM
I'm pretty sure murder is illegal, just the people who get murdered are dead so they can't report you to Judge Sebias.
Unless of course their ghosts wished to tell me... However, I value my sleep too much...  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on November 02, 2019, 05:35:17 PM
Sooooo..... do we imprison Sheev? I mean, he doesn't explicitly visit the plague upon the forums, but we never had this problem until after he set up the topic....
No, we don't imprison Sheev. For a start, he seems to have the Force pretty much under control so he could just break out again and for seconds, the plague is actually very interesting and it's worth it for the honour of having Sheev among us.
Then for dessert (because it's summer so we have dessert instead of pudding):
Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on November 02, 2019, 11:25:50 PM
You haughty persons, the plague was never my doing. Don't you ever make false accusations about me again. *Sheev Force chokes Verdauga harshly, while sending powerful shock-waves of lightning into his body. Sheev drops Verdauga onto the hard, ruff ground, Ignites his lighstaber, and walks menacingly towards him.
Yeah, sorry 'bout that. You probably just lost your three course meal. Once Sheev's finished with you, come to me and I'll give you a refund.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev finishes with quite a few other things that would cause aches and pains for Verdauga. Sheev is satisfied with what he has performed* You dare not spawn false notions that might spoil my good reputation again, pal Verdauga.
Has our plague dropped anyone into there grave yet?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on November 03, 2019, 02:13:35 PM
*Sheev finishes with quite a few other things that would cause aches and pains for Verdauga. Sheev is satisfied with what he has performed* You dare not spawn false notions that might spoil my good reputation again, pal Verdauga.
Has our plague dropped anyone into their grave yet?
After what you did, you call me pal? Hohoho! Christmas is coming a month early! But-- *lightning crackles around me*-you might not like your gift.
*Summons Thomasbane.*

Disclaimer:  I have immunity to all types of electric damage.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I think he was being sarcastic.

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on November 03, 2019, 02:13:35 PM
Has our plague dropped anyone into there grave yet?
I think I died from the plague but then Skarzs got sick of my ghost talking so he revived me.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

And I think I died as well, but I respawned. Anyway,

*Locks a steady stream of true lightning on Sheev.*

shisteer of nothing much

*sighs and stomps on Verdauga* Sorry 'bout that, pal. Lightning causes bush fires and there's a fire ban on. Just stick to using swords and such, okay? *lifts paw and checks to see if Verdauga heard but can only see some pulverised mush* Oh, I must have stomped a little bit too hard. Deepest apologies.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 04, 2019, 03:30:04 AM
*sighs and stomps on Verdauga* Sorry 'bout that, pal. Lightning causes bush fires and there's a fire ban on. Just stick to using swords and such, okay? *lifts paw and checks to see if Verdauga heard but can only see some pulverised mush* Oh, I must have stomped a little bit too hard. Deepest apologies.
I have near complete control over lightning. I could make it strike, or avoid, what ever I wanted to. Also-
*Locks another stream of true lightning on Shisteer.*
I'm getting kinda tired of getting stomped, attacked by lightsabers, and thrown out of buses.

One-Eye the wildcat

*Draws lightscimitar*  I'm always ready for a fight!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!