News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Plague Finds Yuuu

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 22, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you now learned to embrace your mental and physical idiocrasy?

Of course!
2 (18.2%)
Shut up.
2 (18.2%)
I don't honestly have good feelings towards this negative presentation.
1 (9.1%)
This educated evil seeps into my bod. (Emotional)
4 (36.4%)
It's all relativity for my person. If, say, I have a purpose to engulf my irritable aspects, then I dislike this unfortunate discomfort.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Verdauga

*Tries to think of cave trolls that would tell Sheev.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on September 23, 2019, 05:08:16 PM
In comparison to magic, the force seems rather limited. No weather manipulation, no terrain manipulation, no teleporting...

That said, the force's boundaries are better defined than most of magic's.

Actually ze Force can dae av o' zat. In fact Palpatine- Ze REAL Palpatine- actually did av o' zoze zingz. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Force_storm_(wormhole)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Don't worry Scarzs, it never happened.It's no longer canon.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Ugh, muffins. *falls to the ground in agony* The plague is so much worse when you're hungry.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Who else is struggling with the plague frenzy?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

*gasps in pain* Mr. Skarzs, I don't feel so good...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 24, 2019, 02:58:21 AM
Actually ze Force can dae av o' zat. In fact Palpatine- Ze REAL Palpatine- actually did av o' zoze zingz.
Whilst true...
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 24, 2019, 02:59:03 AM
Palpatine was OP.
There are a fair amount of magicians that can manipulate weather or terrain, or/and teleport, that are not super-powerful.
That said, Most magicians that can do all three of those tend to be higher on the power spectrum. And, I concede you've proven me wrong. I didn't know my Pal could do that. But let's stay on topic.
Mr. Skarzs, I don't feel so good. I feel like... ugh, muffins.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Verdauga on September 24, 2019, 05:59:58 PM
That said, Most magicians that can do all three of those tend to be higher on the power spectrum. And, I concede you've proven me wrong. I didn't know my Pal could do that. But let's stay on topic.
The over powered Force usage you have witnessed only happened in legends. Don't let Hiag fool you! :P