News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, September 22, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*pushes at the dead zombie again*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 13, 2020, 02:18:46 AM
*Facepalms as he draws his sword*
(Hopefully not with the same hand.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*grunts and struggles to free self from the zombie' blade*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: lass of something much on May 12, 2020, 08:20:33 PM
Hey! that's not how zombies fight! *quickly dons armer*

Zen ye've never zeen Land O' Ze Dead, by George Romero. In it, ze zombiez ztarted evolvin' und uzin' toolz und etc. *Dodgez a bullet by a zombie* Ach! Loike zat vone.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

*relises that the best way to stay alive is to stay still...wispers* I...have never heard of it..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

*Gingerly sticks a broomstick through a zombie's heart.*

Can we take a moment to appreciate the serious advantage we have over these things?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*lies still...then remembers that zombies eat their enemies...*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Picks up Lass* Come on!

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Go Seb I'll hold em off!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Erm, thanks...*pulls knife out of chest and uses it to kill the original owner*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Spears a few zombies and holds them at arms length.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*wriggles out of Seb's grip*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*ducks under a spear, picking up her fallen sword as she does so, then driving to point home* No! there are- *blocks another blow* to many for yo- *yelps then slits the offending zombie's throat* alone, I'm not letting you do this alone..*finally manages to reach #*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱