News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, September 22, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Ah, I see. *chops another zombie in half* These zombies aren't very difficult to deal with are they? Obviously people's brains aren't providing them with the nutrition they need.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Well, zombies are effectively the worst fighting force. Look at them: they're rotting corpses. They don't heal, they can't absorb nutrition, they decompose more and more every day. Look.
*Chops a zombie's arm off with Thomasbane.*
See? I barely tried!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

In that case, why are we freaking out about a zombie apocalypse? *sits down and starts drinking tea*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Steals the tea* Here's a question for you: Why do zombies bother coming back to life? It all seems like too much effort to me.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Now, now. If you want some tea, ask for it. You should know better than to steal. *gets some more tea*
I don't know, really. I suppose they just want to annoy us. *uses taiha to bash a zombie coming up behind me* They can get inconvenient sometimes, especially when one is trying to write.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Typically someone is raising the zombies for some evil schemes.
*Looks at Jarky.*
*Looks at One-eye.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm not evil. I'm chaotic good.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Considering YOU are the one who sprung the zombies on us, I'd say you're chaotic neutral.

One-Eye the wildcat

Well, I needed a new army... How was I supposed to know they didn't follow orders?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

another thing about zombies is that due to their decomposing nature they are highly flammable.
*indicates a burning mob of zombies crumbling to ash*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

Speaking of which, where are these zombies coming from? One-eye?

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

No, I'm asking you where they're coming from.

One-Eye the wildcat

I don't know! Why are you asking me?

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

So if I kill One-eye the zombies will stop?
*contemplates this concept while conjuring a tornado of fire to suck the zombies into*
For those we cherish we die in glory.