News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, September 22, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

(Which is why I was wondering why people were running from them.  A good, steady walk is more than enough  :laugh:)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*3,000 zombies on horses begin to gallop toward Kade*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Being as they're zombies, though, they are unable to actually control the horses and so go on past the Otterbadger.*  I feel kinda bad for the poor things.  They're just... stuck.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

(Nah. The horses are zombies, too.)

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(Which means that they would want horse flesh and so would ignore me  ^-^)

*Happens to be carrying a non-zombified horse on his back.*

Hmmmm.... this might be bad.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

XD

*Zombies gallop toward Kade and his horse*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*The masses of zombies begin to surround Scott. One of them, a large one with a spiked club, shambles ahead and attacks him from behind. Five of the zombie riders break off and begin tracking Lass.*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Watches in despair as a zombie shambles right past me looking for brains.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on June 09, 2020, 10:52:02 PM
*Watches in despair as a zombie shambles right past me looking for brains.*
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*The zombies who hunger flesh, however, turn to Verdauga and begin to attack him with rusty spoons.*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

:laugh:
*Edges away from the zombies.* Y'guys know granola's better for you, right?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*One of the zombies, a scruffy looking one with chipped teeth, takes a step forward and slaps Verdauga, then leans forward to bite him*

Meanwhile, Sebias has been building a bunker, and it has neared its completion.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*rubs face and leans away from the zombie.*
You don't want to do this bud.

*Unfortunately, is not a jedi.*

Sebias of Redwall

*The zombie winces as he smells Verdie's breath*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!