News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, September 22, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

How do the penguins come back to life? They don't have accounts.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

The penguins don't have to have accounts. Their leaders have accounts and instantly revive them.

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on October 01, 2019, 12:17:30 AM
*Penguins come back to life* Probably. Though if you give us more penguins for our army, you can join the Penguin Alliance!
Yes, join our army.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Why are we sending penguins after everyone? Aren't they supposed to just attack the ones that stand in our way? If we kill them all, there won't be anyone to serve us once we've taken over.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

I love how Penguins are being used to conquer the world allow me to summon the wolves.  >:D
For those we cherish we die in glory.

One-Eye the wildcat

Good idea! *Summons An army of polar bears and leapard seals*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Nothing will stop the penguins! (may they live forever) They will be victorious!!! *countless penguins appear and stand ready to decimate their enemies* We will give you one chance to surrender.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

@Jarky Thistlebrush, it's time to pick a side. Will you fight for the penguins or the RRR?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

We're not going against the RRR, we're going against the wolves, polar bears and leopard seals.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Oh, you know what?
*Summons Tuxes for the fun of it.*
Penguin versus penguin.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Penguins will not fight penguins. They are honourable creatures and will despise those who ask them to betray each other.
Welcome to the penguin army.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Welcome to Jurassic World. *Summons an army of dinosaurs* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm getting tired of this. Penguins, let me handle these guys for a while. You can have your fun later. *breaths fire onto dinosaurs, completely annihilating them*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Walks through fire* Все слишком просто, слабоумное воплощение.*Rips a chunk out of the earth and slams it into Teer*

Long live the RRR!!