News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, September 22, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*calls out softly into the fog, every hair on end* C-C-Carlo?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Charges by himself to slow down the vermin*
(Someone get Lass. She's going to get herself killed)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

{No I'm not! I'm looking for Carlos/Carlo!}

*climbs out of a small ditch, using a branch to pull myself up onto the other side*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on May 31, 2020, 07:16:27 PM
{No I'm not! I'm looking for Carlos/Carlo!}

*climbs out of a small ditch, using a branch to pull myself up onto the other side*
*Squints* Hmmmmm...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

{*shrinks back* Erm...}

"C-Carlos?... Is that you?...."  *stares into the thick fog*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Scott McLamok

*Sighs and pulls on the reigns*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Taking a few steps forward, Lass stared at the faint glow, it was a warm, creamy colour, all else around it seemed to be black, she took another step, trying to see more clearly what it was, she called again, but the thick fog drowned her voice out and it came out as a whisper.* "Ca-C-Carlos...?" *She said again as she reached the glow, it disappeared, leaving everything dark, she stumbled about in the blackness until she came across a tree, it seemed to be large, though she couldn't see it. Letting her sword drop from her paw, Lass sank to the ground by the tree, she would just have to wait until the fog lifted*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(Crud)
*Turns around and gallops into the fog*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

{*giggles* I'm rubbing off on you now! ;D}

*Lass felt more than heard the pounding of something coming, she jumped up in fright, and scrabbled for her sword, but she was unable to find it in the blackness, she blindly pulled herself into the oak-tree and clung to it, still trying to see in the darkness...*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Watches as the fog rolls in* Guys, get out of there!

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*The ottersquirrel shuddered as the cold, dark, choking fog consumed her, Lass wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, and shuddered again.*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Hears a fell voice in the wind*

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Do I need to save you all?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)