News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Is there anything else I can do to help? here have some marshmallows.. *offers marshmallows to Herman*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Why do we only ever have marshmallows on this thread? Other foods do exist, you know.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

*Suddenly appears beside the fire.*  I'm back.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

*jumps back in fright and instinctually draws sword*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Yikes! *Throws Mjolnir at Kade, but pulls it back at the last second* Oh. It's only you.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*penguins (may they live forever) silently surround Kade*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grizzly bear savages chant as they circle Kade, bearing their thorn-tipped spears*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

...What? *penguins (may they live forever) attack savage grizzly bears*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grizzly bears sadly crush the penguins (may they live forever in the afterlife) with their pink slippers made from chicken feathers, and coated in honey*

shisteer of nothing much

*penguins (may they live forever) remain uncrushed, as the taniwha charges in and sets fire to all the grizzly bears in question, and their slippers*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Unfortunately, before they were burnt alive, they threw their magically indestructible thorn-tipped spears at the taniwha and severely wounded her, and in their last throes of agony, they hugged the penguins so that they died with them*

shisteer of nothing much

*fortunately, the penguins (may they live forever) had gone for a swim recently and were soaking wet, so they ended up dousing the fire and saving the grizzly bears' lives, becoming best friends with the grizzly bears and skipping into the forest to have a picnic, leaving the taniwha to die*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*power pokes Teer*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*is power poked* I would feel annoyed at the penguins (may they live forever) for abandoning me, but those Grizzly bears looked really fluffy so I can't really blame them.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!