News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sisiusly? Does no one appreciate my (almost) endless book references? Also, are you a Ranger?

I just realised you are also on the RA forum.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

He's an admin, right?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Booklover on November 11, 2019, 07:35:19 PM
Sisiusly? Does no one appreciate my (almost) endless book references?
Of course I appreciate them!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

Hey now, Miss Thistlebrush, you need to explain that last statement you made!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Why? It's perfectly clear. She appreciates my references to books.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 11, 2019, 08:41:41 PM
Hey now, Miss Thistlebrush, you need to explain that last statement you made!
Oh...
Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on November 11, 2019, 08:12:50 AM
Since the rest of the planet has just been destroyed by a rogue asteroid, I'd say Scout Camp lasts for eternity.
This one? Entirely true.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

Bu- but, but... how?  When???
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

It got destroyed by Vogons, the dolphins disappeared.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Does a double-backwards-somersault through a hoop whilst whistling the 'Star Spangled Banner'*

Kade Rivok

...I'm losing faith in our scout leader....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Kade Rivok

*Gives Jarky the stink-eye*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush