News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Okay. *sneaks up and turns the lantern off*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

It's more fun if you actually do it like a roleplay.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev is pushed away from his natural rest, which implies that his consciousness returns to his grey cellular matter. As Sheev lifts his abdomen from his sleeping bag, a twingy sensation attracts the attention of his two orbs that produce his faculty of vision* I'm rather cold. *Sheev slips his sensation wand into his bantha woven bag, and retrieves a miniature in width and volume, electric heater. The smooth skinned youth tethers the power cable from his warmth producing machine to the high quality generator he placed outside of his tent*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

She speaks for both of us.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

*turns generator off* That's way too noisy. We're trying to sleep. *goes back to sleep*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev powers up his generator once more, and gives Shisteer a subtle but uncomfortable pulse of Force lightning* Please, don't do that again. *Sheev continues into a pathway of slumber. Slumber that the rude, distasteful, irritable cold had awakened him from.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

*Sleeps on a hammock in the open air* *Is attacked by a swarm of hungry mosquitoes which drain 75% of my blood* *Is mostly dead, but still sleeping soundly*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 20, 2019, 07:23:51 PM
*Is attacked by a swarm of hungry mosquitoes which drain 75% of my blood*
*After murdering the mosquitoes, quietly begins setting up an IV to inject more blood into Russa.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*turns generator off again, ignoring force lightning, and plugs heater into a battery instead* Much better. If Russa has been biten by mosquitoes that much, she wouldn't have much vitamin K left. *feeds Russa blueberries, then goes back to sleep*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*grabs lantern and starts flashing it around, turning it on and off*  Weren't we going to play Red Light, Green Light?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev once again tethers his electric heater cable to his generator, and places twelve copper woven, sound canceling pillows around it, mended together with cement, and reinforced with thick steel pipes, fused with half a gallon of super glue* No sound will be heard from this generator.

shisteer of nothing much

*glares at Kade* Turns that confounded torch off! We're trying to sleep here! *goes back to sleep*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Turns light off*  Green light!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo