News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on November 25, 2019, 08:17:47 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on November 25, 2019, 07:12:06 PM
*pops up next to the deer and empties the magazine into its neck*
Not exactly the most ethical way to hunt.........

Ethics... I wish life was that simple.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Life would be no fun if it was simple. *Swings a stick at one of the deer* (Deers?)
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*The deer runs off, straight into the path of my dad's pickup.*
This actually happened, by the way.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

...Oh dear.
And what is your dad's pickup doing here? The whole rest of the world has been destroyed to make way for a hyperspace highway, remember?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

It happened in real life.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Booklover on November 25, 2019, 08:19:16 PM
Can you all just read Inheritance so I can make references without worrying too much about spoilers?

*And then, while we were hunting the deer, we all got flashbanged by an elf hundreds of miles away and all the deer ran away.  In the clearing there is a blue stone, smoking from the flashbang.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Opens bolt on rifle and facepalms.*

Russa Nodrey

*Watches from a distance*
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

*begins skinning deer* In case you are wondering, I shot this while you guys were talking about magazines. (by the way, I don't really read magazines. I prefer books, generally)
All that practice skinning cats has come in handy, actually.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 25, 2019, 11:31:09 PM
Quote from: Booklover on November 25, 2019, 08:19:16 PM
Can you all just read Inheritance so I can make references without worrying too much about spoilers?

*And then, while we were hunting the deer, we all got flashbanged by an elf hundreds of miles away and all the deer ran away.  In the clearing there is a blue stone, smoking from the flashbang.*
I can't even remember what reference I was going to make. Anyway, here's one I thought of earlier:
Spoiler
the dragons sent the egg there.
[close]
Btw, that is a pretty big spoiler, so if you haven't read all the books, I strongly advise that you don't read it.

I think that I might have been about to mention something about the elves and the ethics of hunting. And that it's the path to the goal that matters, not the actual goal.

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

*Puts away hunting fork sadly*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Actually, I think I remember what I was going to say.
Spoiler
Something about saying two words to set off a nuclear bomb.
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

Can somebody please give me a hand getting this meat back to camp? I'm not very good at lifting heavy things.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!