News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

*In his head, Kade cuts a swathe through the wolf pack, destroying any that come before him.  In reality, he pokes one, then runs away with a number of them giving chase.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

*Hides under a wheelbarrow*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev realizes he is outmatched when it comes to hand to hand combat with wolves*  *He flees*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

*Suddenly, sensing it's master is in danger, the fighting fork flies out of Kade's paws and begins attacking the wolves on it's own.*

Huh, didn't know it could do that.  Imteresting.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

*Still under the wheelbarrow*
Freddy

Verdauga

*Blasts the wolves with my rifle.*

Does anyone want Thomasbane ?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The wolves are now closing in on our camp! *Sheev starts breathing on his chilly fingers. His goal is to loosen up the joints so he may use his Force lightning on the enemy critters*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Has destroyed wolf no.3.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Are they the wolf mutts?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Success*  *Sheev's powerful beams of Force lightning destroy many of the wolves* Hehe.

Verdauga

*Chops into a wolf using Thomasbane, and unholsters handgun.*

Kade Rivok

*Fight fork continues fighting.  Kade soon realizes he can control it's movements via whistling and starts up a merry tune as the wolves numbers thin.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Verdauga on December 06, 2019, 07:10:47 PM
*Blasts the wolves with my rifle.*

Does anyone want Thomasbane ?
*shoots wolves with arrows until they are too close, then uses bow itself as a weapon smashing wolves aside with it* Um, yes please. I forgot my saxe knife.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

Wha- what kind of ranger forgets their seax knife?!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!