News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

The forgetful kind.
*puts a protective ring of fire around camp, then begins attacking wolves with claws, teeth and fire breath*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Don't tell me you lost it in a fight with a Genovesan assassin when trying to save another Ranger's life. Anyway, I have a spare. Don't lose it. *throws the spare saxe knife to Ebantu, then begins shooting the wolves around her*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

D-D-do you still want Thomasbane?

*Shoots a wolf with my handgun.*

How many wolves did Sheev sic on us anyway?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Thanks. *catches saxe knife* No I didn't. *glares at Kade* A forgetful one who has a lot to think about, like how to kill annoying otters!
Yes, I would still like your knife, Verdie. I left my throwing knife in my tent and it would be nice to be able to do the double-knife defense (just in case any of these wolves have swords). *kills wolf with saxe and waits for Verdauga to throw his knife*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

*bites wolf's head off, then hurriedly spits it out and turns to find a new opponent* Just so you know, I don't recommend eating the wolves. They don't taste good.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Looks at Teer wide-eyed, while teleporting Thomasbane into Eb's other hand.*

O-O-oka-ay...

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

*grips Verdauga's knife and uses it to kill two wolves in rapid succession* Why did you call it Thomasbane? Did you use it to kill someone called Thomas?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

*His own whistling actually lulls him to sleep and he passes out.  A wayward wolf begins gnawing on his leg.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on December 09, 2019, 05:47:15 AM
*grips Verdauga's knife and uses it to kill two wolves in rapid succession* Why did you call it Thomasbane? Did you use it to kill someone called Thomas?
Well, first, it's italicised.
Second, here's where it was first mentioned, here is where it got it's name, here is where I first obtained it, and here is where I first used its name,
I'll leave the link in there for now, but the second link leads to the post literally right underneath the first link.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Okaaaaay...Good to know. *kills another wolf with Thomasbane and throws saxe at a bear who randomly joined in the fight*

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

I can't believe that was all just a few months ago. It felt like a real blast from the past. :D

But does that adequately explain it?

Ebantu the Kararehe

I wasn't here a few months ago, so...*retrieves saxe knife and kills a wolf with it* How many wolves are left?

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

I dunno. I just gonna call it and say that there are none left.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Okay. *cleans Thomasbane on the grass and passes it back to Verdauga* Thanks for lending me your knife. *cleans Booklover's saxe the same way and gives it back to her* Alright, no more unexpected attacks for a while, please.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

*Starts cleaning and honing Thomasbane with a rag and oilstone.*
You have to talk to Sheev about that. Good throw on the bear, by the way.