News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

I wouldn't do that if I were you... *Picks up Teer and walks towards a volcano*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Why not? *struggles and remains in front of Eb*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*A sinkhole opens up below Jarky*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Good thing I struggled out of your grasp.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The Jarky you struggled out of the grasp of is still here and unswallowed by sinkhole*
HEEEEEEEELP!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh dear. *puts tail into sink hole* Grab on.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Screams as Teer's massive tail crushes me*

shisteer of nothing much

*curls tail around Jarky and pulls her out* Don't worry, I got the first-aid badge recently, I'll fix everything.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Cannot breath* *Has a punctured lung and several cracked ribs*

shisteer of nothing much

Oh dear. How to fix this... wait, I know. *settles Jarky down in a comfy camp bed and begins lighting a camp fire* Don't worry, it'll be ready soon.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Also has a crushed leg and a crushed arm plus a melted, burnt tail*

shisteer of nothing much

Hang on a sec, Miss. It'll be ready soon!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Glowers  at Teer*

shisteer of nothing much

*pours tea, adds a bit of cold water and carefully pours it down Jarky's throat*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on August 29, 2020, 10:18:45 PM
It's perfectly normal...That or everyone's crazy...
The second option. Clearly.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.