News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Edgy Rebellious Teenager Topic

Started by Kitsune, September 23, 2019, 11:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

What's up, dudes!!

This is the topic where we rebel against the uncool mods!!! They send us to bed early and spank us for having potty mouths!!! >:( Like what the h*ck?!?!?!?!?!

Totally uncool. By the way, I want tattoos and piercings when I'm older! Haha, yeah! So cool!

But yeah. So like. You TOTALLY need to help me with this cause, man! Help me say "f*dge you" to the mods!!!!!

Tungro

IRL someone was saying the same thing. Word for word. XD

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 25, 2019, 05:43:42 AM
It's a phase, you'll grow out of it.
Hear, hear! (and 'Ello gov'na)
In the meantime, I find flicking long hair from your shoulder to your back is an incredibly satisfying way to release the rebellion but not annoy the old, wise ones (too much) either.
I'm a teenager too, I understand the... frustration of teenage-hood but that doesn't mean we should expose everyone else to our irrational thoughts. That's the great thing about the internet; a keyboard is much easier to control than a tongue.
So let's keep the forum clean, huh? It just makes it so much better for everyone else.
(As for going to bed early, I don't know why you'd complain about that. I LOVE getting an early night!)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kitsune

satire is lost on the younger generation

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

If we don't like these mods so much, why not just invite them to this topic and set up a happy trap for them?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 25, 2019, 09:56:04 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 25, 2019, 05:43:42 AM
It's a phase, you'll grow out of it.
Hear, hear! (and 'Ello gov'na)
In the meantime, I find flicking long hair from your shoulder to your back is an incredibly satisfying way to release the rebellion but not annoy the old, wise ones (too much) either.
I'm a teenager too, I understand the... frustration of teenage-hood but that doesn't mean we should expose everyone else to our irrational thoughts. That's the great thing about the internet; a keyboard is much easier to control than a tongue.
So let's keep the forum clean, huh? It just makes it so much better for everyone else.
(As for going to bed early, I don't know why you'd complain about that. I LOVE getting an early night!)
You take things to seriously

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kitsune on September 25, 2019, 05:34:39 PM
satire is lost on the younger generation
It's also harder to convey sarcasm over text.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tungro

Rosie Willowwater

*Stumbles unsuspectingly into this topic*

Hey guys, whats up?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy