News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Edgy Rebellious Teenager Topic

Started by Kitsune, September 23, 2019, 11:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Why am I laughing so hard at this?

Quote from: Kitsune on September 25, 2019, 05:34:39 PM
satire is lost on the younger generation
I've read Discworld.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Starts feeling rebellious* Mhmm. Mesa gotta creepy "back spasm". I'm inclined to use potty words (and)(or) potty phrases.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

And, apparently, speak like Jar-jar Binks.
Darth Jar.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Slaps detonator onto Verdauga*  *It detonates*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

*Carefully takes off the detonator.*
What kind of detonator it is determines whether or not it dealt me damage. If it was a heat detonator, a little. a pressure detonator, a little more. An electrical detonator, obviously not.

If it were a bomb, it could have hurt. Sadly, it was just the detonator.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jukka the Sling

'Sup, y'all.  I'm like, so edgy.  *starts listening to My Chemical Romance while wearing all black and doing illegal things like double parking*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

Yo, sup? Don' get cut on that Edge, m'dude.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy