News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I'm not sure how I feel about this. You left out a comma.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 14, 2019, 04:52:12 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this. You left out a comma.
And in what false suburb of my speaking portion did you find a so called "missing comma"?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 13, 2019, 03:21:43 AM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 12, 2019, 07:54:45 PM
Can i have red glowstick?
You must understand, This is the sacred Jedi temple. We are younglings, brought in, or stripped from our parent's arms with little of there consent, to learn the light side of the Force, to understand peace and tranquility, not hatred and bitterness. I'm afraid if you have been expressing the dark side of the Force in side your living person, you will do your best to conceal it. If you did follow through with your plan of obtaining a red lightsaber, you would have to bleed a spare crystal, probably found in some unused room in our temple, perhaps left from one of our fallen brothers.

...I just prefer the color red, why it gotta be so complicated?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Because red represents the dark side.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

You have a red lightsaber in your picture...
*turns to address fellow younglings* I knew it! Sheev stole us from our parents, impersonated Master Yoda and Mister Obi and is teaching us to be evil. Why else would he have encouraged us to dump icy water on Mister Obi's head?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The incorrect, spoiled falsehoods that Shisteer has presented from her upstairs cell banks differ from reality. All of your healthy vision orbs have decided from factual belief, that the first time we met, from the sensations they were grabbing, the facts they were devouring, from the intense realism that spoke to them from a path of truth and purpose, gave them the correct reasoning, and told them what they are receiving is a seven-year-old youth.

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, thanks for explaining that. I understand now. Guys, Sheev is still a good guy!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Very well. Now I feel we should start making our way to the hall of sustenance.

shisteer of nothing much

Sounds good. I'm guessing that's where we get fed?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 15, 2019, 11:41:46 PM
Very well. Now I feel we should start making our way to the hall of sustenance.

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 15, 2019, 11:51:25 PM
Sounds good. I'm guessing that's where we get fed?
Yes. *Sheev struts along the path back into the temple* Oh, the smell of breadroot patty, and the freshly plucked jogen fruit is giving me something to look forward to, which sits three minutes away. But do remember fellows, our Masters aren't placing sumptous amounts of food in front of our persons. These are temple rations, so do be sure only to consume what is given to you.

shisteer of nothing much

*runs to catch up with Sheev* Why are you strutting? Shouldn't we be practicing humility so we might learn? I've never heard of bread-root. Generally, when I want bread, I just make it, rather than dig it up. What does it smell like? What does jogen fruit smell like? Why is the hall of sustenance so far away? Is it far away or do we just walk to it slowly? *continues talking all the way to the hall of sustenance*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I do know your healthy nostrils are obtaining the scent of our numbered mouth watering delights ahead. And my strutting has grown into fast paced locomotion. Breakfast will be served shortly, which naturally implies my quickness of foot.

Russa Nodrey

*Is lost somewhere in the temple* The Force will guide me to breakfast. *Confidently walks into a broom closet*
Freddy