News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Gets a midnight snack.*
*Whispers to no one in particular.* Hey, is that a sith?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

That wouldn't make since, Fruit Duck.  Go to sleep.  *Begins to walk away*  *Halts*  I here a sound.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Freezes, the jar of cookies still held in my paws*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Holds the light swith in the fridge down and slowly closes the door.*

He can't see us any more, right?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I hope not... *Begins eating cooking* But let's get rid of the evidence, just in case.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*is sleeping peacefully, clutching lightsaber like a mousebabe clutches a doll*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Herman leaps in*  Hello, everyone! :D  *Herman activates his lightsaber*  Look at my lovely blue lightsaber. :) ... You know the heart of this lightsaber (The kyber crystal) called to me in the sacred cave.  I felt spooked at the time, but now I feel strong!  *Herman slashes his lightsaber into the wall of the temple hallway*

shisteer of nothing much

*parries Herman's lightsaber* Be careful, friend! We wouldn't want to get in trouble for damaging something.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Deary me! :-[  I'm sorry, but the damage has already been made.  The Jedi elders will be wroth with me. :'(

shisteer of nothing much

Ah well, just try not to do it again.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

:-[ Perhaps we should return to our chambers ... Or we could play a prank on Grand Master Yoda! :D

shisteer of nothing much

No, I think he's tired after our trip yesterday. Let's let him sleep a little longer.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

It's day time!  *Herman makes his way to the youngling training room*  *Master Yoda stands in front of younglings*  Younglings, you have all constructed your lightsabers.  Much fun you've had, hmm?  Now, time it is for you to become padawan learners.  *Master Yoda reaches his little green hand into a box and pulls out a paper reading VERDAUGA.  AGE 9.  Youngling Verdauga, you are the first to be assigned to a master.  Assigned to Master Aayla Secura you will be.

Verdauga