News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Alright. *Sheevie creeps along through the temple hallway*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

*follows* Are you sure we shouldn't get some more ice? We spent quite a while discussing the plan. The water's probably warmed up by now.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I think we're good. *Sheev turns left down another hallway only to here some sharp noises confusing his ear tissue*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

What does it mean when sharp noises are confusing your ear tissue?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, okay. Are we going to dump water on his head or not? *begins to move forward again*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*A dark presence seeps into Sheev's figure confusing his once focused mind*

Jarky Thistlebrush

I WANNA PURPLE GLOW STCK! GIMME A PURPLE GLOW STICK!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

*The dark presence that invaded Sheev's mind rebirthed old memories*

shisteer of nothing much

Jarky, don't yell so loud. You'll wake the master. *continues to creep forward, bucket in hand* (This is taking a while)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I'm surprised only Shisteer has come with me to chill our good master.

shisteer of nothing much

This is taking way too long. Let's just get it over and done with. *speeds up, quickly unpicks the master's door, sneaks in, dumps water on his head and runs out again, hiding in the broom cupboard to watch what happens*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush